GS7048E & GS3548E Inverter/Chargers
OutBack Power’s acclaimed Radian Series made the benefits of Grid/Hybrid technology available and accessible in one agile powerful, platform ideal for nearly all off-grid or grid-connected system architectures.
The Radian Series GS7048E and all-new GS3548E features dual AC inputs for grid/generator flexibility with no external switching required,
unparalleled surge capability and operational stability, easy field upgradeability and stacking capability for large system scaling, simplified
system commissioning through a powerful, easy-to-use configuration wizard, and multi-mode operational flexibility.
In addition, both models have new Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) profile options to support leading-edge battery technologies such
as Lithium-Ion and others, and enhanced diagnostics for improved performance. And both incorporate OutBack’s GridZero technology, a
superior level of intelligence in energy management for self-generation and self-consumption programs, providing precise balancing between
using stored energy, solar and utility power, blending-in the latter to overcome surges and load spikes when needed. GridZero operation makes it possible for a smaller inverter and battery system to perform like a much larger one when required, putting stored and renewable energy sources to work and minimizing grid dependence.
- Grid-Interactive and Stand-Alone Capability in the Same Package
- GridZero Technology Optimizes the Balance Between Stored and Renewable Energy Sources, Minimizing Grid Dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging Profile (ABC) Supports Leading-Edge Battery Technologies Including Lithium-Ion
- 7000 and 3500 Watts of Continuous Power, Respectively
- Field-Adjustable Input/Output Voltage and Frequency Boundaries of 50/60Hz, 170-290VAC and 200-260V Nominal, Respectively
- Unsurpassed Surge Capacity
- Dual AC Inputs
- Field Upgradeable Firmware
- Field Serviceable Modular Design
- Simplified Stacking Design
- GS Load Center Option Allows for Quick and Easy Installation