ZIGOR SOLAR XTR3
Three-phase string inverter range
The ZIGOR SOLAR XTR3 string inverters are easy operation devices that have been designed to cover the needs of all mains connected solar generation plants. In an effort to improve the yield of solar plants, these inverters offers a very high efficiency, exceeding 97%.
The ZIGOR SOLAR XTR3 inverters stand out due to its new web server application, accessible through its SNMP connection. In addition to this the new string inverters range provides a LCD display, where the customer is able to access all inverter information, including production data.
- This new family of string inverters can work at input DC voltages between 300 to 800 VDC and their housing has IP54.
- Maximum power point tracking (MPPT)
- High energy efficiency, higher than 97%
- Very low harmonic distortion, THD <3%
- Direct mains connection
- Unlimited parallel connection arrangements
- Anti-islanding protection with automatic shut down
- Monitoring from the unit with LCD
- Protection against: inverse polarity, short-circuits, over voltages, isolation failure
- SNMP connection: Web server included
- Range of input DC voltages (300-800 VDC)
- Compact size, light weight, easy installation
- Built-in production log capacity